- All dogs and cats eight weeks old and above to enroll. (No age restriction).
- 100% reimbursement option available.
- Exam & Consultation Fees (optional).
- Emergency & Hospitalization.
- Veterinary Specialists.
- Hereditary & Congenital Conditions.
- Chronic Conditions.
- Cancer Treatments.
- Knee Conditions.
- Prosthetics & Orthopedics.
- Hip Dysplasia
- Pre-existing Conditions.
- Routine, Wellness or Preventative Care.
- Spaying or Neutering.
- Experimental Procedures Breeding, Pregnancy or Giving Birth.
- Cloned Pets or Cloning Procedures.
- Cosmetic Surgery.
- Coprophagia (the medical term for eating poop)
Other things to know...
- Claims processing time: up to 30 days (Typically pays claims within 7-10 days).
- 5-day waiting period for accidents.
- 14-day waiting period for illnesses.
- 6-month waiting period for knees (waived if vet exam during first 30 days shows no pre-existing knee conditions).
- No wellness plan.
- Your pet is covered when they travel with you in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico.
- Vet exam fees covered for an additional cost.
- App available to support claims via iOS and Android.
- Covers advertising lost pets, canceled vacation due to pet illness, etc.
- If there is a knee injury prior to enrollment or during the 6-month waiting period, Figo only covers CCL (ACL) on a second leg if the first leg remains healed for 12 months.
- One-time $9 admin fee + $2/mo or $10/annual fee (waived if ACH setup w/bank).