- All plans have unlimited reimbursement limits.
- Offers vet direct pay.
- Illnesses & Accidents.
- Hereditary Conditions.
- Congenital Conditions.
- Chronic Conditions.
- Diagnostic Treatment.
- X-Rays, Blood Tests, Ultrasounds.
- Prescription Medications.
- Emergency Care.
- Specialty Care.
- Alternative Treatment.
- Wellness and preventative care.
- Examination fees.
- Pre-existing conditions.
- Conditions occurring within policy waiting period(s).
- Dental healthcare.
- Behavioral treatment.
- Non-FDA treatment or supplements.
- Pet diets.
- Day care/boarding
Other things to know...
- Claims processing time: up to 10 days.
- 15-day waiting period for accident and illness.
- 12-month waiting period for hip dysplasia and your pet is under the age of six at the time of enrollment.
- 2 months waiting period for joint/hip/knee issues.
- No wellness plan.
- The maximum age you can enroll your pet is 14 years old for cats and dogs.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Your pet is covered when they travel with you in the U.S. or Canada.
- Easy to submit a claim on the Healthy Paws app for quick claim reimbursement.
- Direct deposit or check reimbursement.
- Charges a one-time $25 fee.
- Can't enroll pets over 4 years old in NY.